- L-carnitine is a nutrient that promotes energy production in cells by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondrion
- L-carnitine helps the body efficiently metabolize fat
- Fumarate serves as an intermediate in the krebs cycle, a key energy-producing process that takes place in the mitochondrion
- It is GMO-free, pesticide-free and bse safe
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.