- TOP QUALITY HYSSOP HERB - Frontier Co-op Hyssop Herb (Hyssopus officinalis) is commonly used as a tea or as a gargle. Both its leaves and its flowers are edible and included in this blend.
- DIVERSE CULINARY USES - Hyssop is commonly used as a tea. It also enhances the flavor of soups, sauces, and even casseroles. Its leaves are ideal for use as an aromatic condiment. The flowers blend perfectly with various salads and provide plenty of color and texture. Mix it into pasta and summer soups for a more distinct flavor.
- ROBUST MINT FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op Hyssop Herb has an intense rosemary and mint flavor. The natural tannins of hyssop also provide bitter undertones. Use this herb moderately in cooking: a little goes a long way.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN FRANCE - Our organic hyssop herbs are obtained during their peak of maturity, which is just before the flower blooms, so they deliver maximum potency and flavor. The leaves and flowers are extracted, dried out, and then cut and sifted into a wonderful blend. This product is organic, kosher, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.