- Keep your feet warm, comfortable and dry with pedag Keep Warm woolen insoles. Since you lose a lot of heat through your feet, these replacement inserts are designed as footwarmers for cold weather activities, like shoveling snow, skiing, or high altitude hiking.
- These insoles are designed specifically to keep your feet toasty warm. The whole insert is quilted, which helps to trap heat. The middle layer provides most of the insulation. The top layer wicks away sweat, which helps with the warming and reduces the chance of frostbite. These are not heated inserts, and don't have any kind of insulating foil.
- Wooly insoles can be used for men's and women's everyday footwear. As there is no specific contouring or shaping, the insoles' effectiveness isn't dependent on bone or muscle development. European sizes go from 36 to 48, which fits standard US sizes Women 6 up through Men 15.
- Wearers aren't restricted by the available sizes. These insoles can be trimmed to fit whoever needs them. Just line up the instep of your foot with the inner curve of the insert, and trim the front and heel to match. Try not to trim them too small to prevent slippage, or too big to avoid cramping in the shoe.
- Keep Warm insoles are designed and made from all natural materials in Germany. The top and bottom layers are wool, and the center layer is real cork. The bottom layer is felted in order to add increased insulation and add longevity to the insole. These inserts are fully washable! Hand wash with your favorite bleach free gentle detergent in cold water. Allow to air dry. Do not machine wash or machine dry.